Skip to main content

STYLE - MY 5 FAVE THINGS NOW

Can we all relate to that moment when someone wears one particular Fashion Item or plays a particular sonalways, and we just think in our minds " Is this the only cloth or shoe you have? Is that the only song you know" Truth is, we actually buy things because we love them and if we use it every time, it just goes a long way to show how much we cherish it, not because we do not have something else to wear, but because that particular item was made to fit! What if we have more than one of that particular item? There are things I am loving now, I can't seem to get enough of.

Hence my 5 favorite things now:

  • My mini gladiator strap sandals: I am so in love with the fit, comfort and compliments I get each time I wear this sandal. I wear this sandal with almost any outfit. I have really over worn this sandal, and the quality is so good. Please if you have an idea where I can get something like this but in the colour brown, buzz me. I have rocked the sandal HERE HERE and HERE


  • MontBlanc Wristwatch: Oh! goodness! This is now one of my favorite accessories, I can check the time 100 times in a day, just to show off  my wrist watch*my bad* My friend gave it to me as a birthday gift. I wear it each time I have somewhere important to go.


  • Knuckle Rings: These lovely knuckle rings by @modiva accessories gives my fingers life, especially now that I am suffering from a nail condition called Onycholysis, doctors have warned that I stay away from nail polish, so to beautify my nails, I use my knuckle rings. each time I wear this, my fingers pop. It feels like an engagement ring, but hey If he can put diamonds on it, I won't mind. lol!


  • Tiara: I love head bands, this my tiara I got online from MRP makes me feel like a queen each time I have it on, people stare at me like it is a weird thing, while some others stare at me with admiration, what can I say, every queen needs her Tiara. I have rocked it HERE.


  • Neck Piece: I love this neck piece I got online from MRP, it isn't heavy, I like the downward triangle pendant attached to the chain and I have rocked it HERE and HERE
My love for metals these days tho! If a car key is attached to this list, I will be so happy *wishlist*               
So What are the 5 things you are loving now? It could be a song on your playlist, share with us. 
In the main news, this Picture was taken with my Nokia Lumia 1520 and My flat lay Skills be gettin better, thanks to Mattie of Mattieology.com







Comments

  1. MINI GLAD IS ONE OF MY FAV TOO
    Check out my new post
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Melody, they are comfy! I will check out your blog now.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, I love your blog and I am interested in the app you use to create your Set.

      Delete
  3. There is something about gladiator sandals that I love. They add a great touch to a simple outfit. These ones are really cute too. Knuckle rings are my fav accessories but I always seem to lose them whenever I wear them.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR READING, DONT FORGET TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS.

Popular posts from this blog

STYLE - WHO ROCKED IT WELL?

Good day beautiful people, due to popular demand *winks* am doing this post, my last post about the yellow mustard had most of  my readers trying out the mustard colour and sending them to me. Of all the entries I have received, I chose three and decided my readers should vote who rocked it well. My apologies to you, if you sent a picture and I didn't post it. Here are the pictures of the three ladies you would be voting for: Ada Linda Uche Did I forget to mention that the person with the highest vote would receive an ETHNIQUE accessory hand crafted by me, yes me. Don forget, voting ends on Friday the 23rd of August 2013. Now let the voting start, throw in you comments and votes.

POST EVENT RELEASE - LADIES AT HANG OUT WITH TEE4

It’s been a month since Hangoutwithtee hosted its 4 th edition of the Hangoutwithtee ladies event and the feedback has been incredibly positive and the overall event was received as “inspirational”! The ladies gathered Sunday afternoon, March 18 th , 2018 at Firewood, Sabo Yaba for an afternoon of fun with 150+ women in attendance.   Tomi Odunsi at the 4th Edition of Hangout With Tee

FEATURED - HANDMAID IN AFRICA:ANKARA CRAFT

I like to celebrate people who inspire others; I like to celebrate Africa, I like to celebrate young entrepreneurs like myself. The last time I was at the 2013 July edition of the LPM, I met an interesting young woman who fascinated me with her works by breaking away from the norm and doing something different. It’s the CEO Hand Maid in Africa, let’s meet her. Nene Aderohunmu is a young woman who is into stationeries such as pencil cups, books, sticky pads, diary, and household decorative like wall frames, picture frames, and jewelry box all made with Ankara and hand crafted by her. ETHNIQUE:  How and when did you start?